not rain friendly
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company. What a great idea when your moving or so I thought. The delivery was smooth nice guy dropped it off. We had it for a couple weeks and ONE day it rained. It flooded the bottom of our POD ruining a lifetime of books most of which cannot be replaced. There customer... More...
More PODS reviews
- PODS - Terrible Customer Service and Dishonest Billing
- PODS overcharges, refuses refunds
- PODS is a garbage company
- PODS Cost me more than I was told!
- Pack at my own pace
- Great experience
- They were great!
- Great Experience
- Good service
- I would never use or reccomend this company to ANYONE. Ever.
- wrong placement, poor customer phone service, and overbilled
- Repeat customer
- The Melting Pot King of Prussia,...
- rain check
- Awesome stay June 8/13
- I recieved a rain check for an 8...
- rain loss of signal
- home depot-online dw735x
- RAINCHECK MANAGER
- Rain Forest Cafe
- THE BEST EVER
- Less Stress
- Wahoo Adventures Switch
- Horrible Response
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you